有人放烟花 有人追晚风
yǒu rén fàng yān huā yǒu rén zhuī wǎn fēng
Some set off fireworks, some chase the evening breeze,
借一缕时光 捧一片星空
jiè yī lǚ shí guāng pěng yī piàn xīng kōng
Borrow a thread of time, hold a piece of starry sky,
停一停 等一等 别匆匆
tíng yī tíng děng yī děng bié cōng cōng
Pause, wait, don’t rush,
造梦者造了好梦 值得我称颂
zào mèng zhě zào le hǎo mèng zhí dé wǒ chēng sòng
The dreamweaver’s sweet dreams deserve my praise.
世界赠予我虫鸣 也赠予我雷霆
shì jiè zèng yǔ wǒ chóng míng yě zèng yǔ wǒ léi tíng
The world gives me chirping insects, and also gives me thunder,
赠我弯弯一枚月 也赠予我晚星
zèng wǒ wān wān yī méi yuè yě zèng yǔ wǒ wǎn xīng
Gives me a crescent moon, and also gives me evening stars,
赠我一场病 又慢慢痊愈摇风铃
zèng wǒ yī cháng bìng yòu màn màn quán yù yáo fēng líng
Gives me an illness, then slowly heals and lets the wind chime ring,
赠我一场空 又渐渐填满真感情
zèng wǒ yī cháng kōng yòu jiàn jiàn tián mǎn zhēn gǎn qíng
Gives me emptiness, then gradually fills with true feelings.
有人唱情歌 有人听晚钟
yǒu rén chàng qíng gē yǒu rén tīng wǎn zhōng
Some sing love songs, some listen to the evening bell,
借一丝懵懂 惊一片翻涌
jiè yī sī měng dǒng jīng yī piàn fān yǒng
Borrow a hint of confusion, startle a wave of turmoil,
追一追 赶一赶 情正浓
zhuī yī zhuī gǎn yī gǎn qíng zhèng nóng
Chase, hurry, the emotion is just right,
好故事眷顾好人 天赐的恩宠
hǎo gù shì juàn gù hǎo rén tiān cì de ēn chǒng
Good stories favor good people, a heavenly favor.
世界赠予我拥有 也赠予我回敬
shì jiè zèng yǔ wǒ yōng yǒu yě zèng yǔ wǒ huí jìng
The world gives me possessions, and also gives me the ability to give back,
赠我小小一扇窗 也赠予我屋顶
zèng wǒ xiǎo xiǎo yī shàn chuāng yě zèng yǔ wǒ wū dǐng
Gives me a small window, and also gives me a roof,
赠我一个名 又渐渐长大的年龄
zèng wǒ yī gè míng yòu jiàn jiàn zhǎng dà de nián líng
Gives me a name, and the age that grows gradually,
赠我一首诗 又悄悄读得很安静
zèng wǒ yī shǒu shī yòu qiāo qiāo dú de hěn ān jìng
Gives me a poem, and the quiet reading.
有人要回望 有人要憧憬
yǒu rén yào huí wàng yǒu rén yào chōng jǐng
Some want to look back, some want to dream,
借一朵白云 拍一张合影
jiè yī duǒ bái yún pāi yī zhāng hé yǐng
Borrow a white cloud, take a group photo,
想一想问自己莫打听
xiǎng yī xiǎng wèn zì jǐ mò dǎ tīng
Think and ask yourself, don’t inquire,
远去者去了远方 愿他都安心
yuǎn qù zhě qù le yuǎn fāng yuàn tā dū ān xīn
Those who have gone far, may they all be at peace.